Richard is a highly-versatile and result-oriented IT Director with a successful background in B2B, consultancy, technology and corporate market sectors. He takes a strategic approach to successful business leadership, engaging with key stakeholders and third parties. Delivering cost appropriate IT solutions and business process change via emerging technology solutions is a speciality.
Richard is currently the IT Director for PCI and UC&C. These companies offer IT services, unified communications and consulting in the UK and for global companies requiring a UK base or services on a subscription.
Integrity is a core component of Richards work and value. When he makes a recommendation to a client, it will stand up to scrutiny. That makes him a trustworthy IT Director in any setting. When Richard provides proposals to clients, there is never an attempt to lock them into any kind of “deal” . He often provides low, medium, and high-budget solutions, with each element clearly explained. This can be adjusted to meet the clients needs and budget.
Technology changes so quickly, and those changes present both opportunities and challenges. Richard enjoys creating solutions for clients by leveraging technology to open up new ways of working and collaborating.
Richard has significant experience in driving change management, business transformation, IT service transition and IT strategies. These include technology roadmaps, R&D processes, troubleshooting and delivering added business value & ROI through the use of technology.
Multi-vendor accredited, with strong experience applying best practice frameworks, he can effectively translate business requirements into tangible IT deliverables at board level.
If your SME is in the market for IT or enterprise unified communications solutions, let’s connect.
• Delivery of customer technology proposals and solutions, including managing R&D activities.
• Instrumental in business decision-making as shareholding director.
• Assisted technical staff and resources with the provision of 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support to key stakeholders.
• Supplier and vendor management, driving efficiency savings and measuring service performance & KPIs.
• Management and mentoring of staff, including team leadership & management.
Key achievements, projects & business outcomes include:
• Developed business cases and business benefit analysis for the adoption of emerging IT technologies.
• Project-led delivery of development initiatives, including functionality for SharePoint and web-based IT.
• Evaluated new technology, business opportunities and emerging revenue streams for PCI.
• Led the procurement and implementation of new technology infrastructure, underpinning growth plans.
• Effectively managed strategic partnerships with vendors, including with VMware, IBM, Cisco, Microsoft, Amazon AWS, HubSpot and Google.
Successfully led and delivered ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management implementation, supporting growth.